I interviewed someone, and that "someone" stands for a human being that you've never heard of, so this blog post isn't really important or interesting.
Me: What are your greatest strengths?
Interviewee: Hum... I do think I have a lot of patience, some maturity and not that much of life experience *laughs*.
Me: What are your drawbacks?
Interviewee: Love, self-esteem and bad temper!
Me: What's the last book you've read?
Interviewee: Prom Nights From Hell, by Stephanie Meyer. I found it really interesting, it's a 5-in-1 story about girls, proms, vampire disasters, witches, demons and all kinds of things. It's really amusing!
Me: What's your biggest dream?
Interviewee: (Don't worry), Be happy *smiles*.
Me: And your biggest fear?
Interviewee: To lose everyone I love...
Me: Is there any more questions you want me to ask? *smiles*
Interviewee: How about "Who are the most important people to you?"
Me: Oh that's right. Who are the most important people to you?
Interviewee: My family, my idols, Bea, Francisca, Zeca and YOU!
Thats right, it was a stupid and unamusing interview to all of you.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário